Sunday, February 6, 2011

The LAW of Happiness...


Yes check it out here:

I love reading what I want to read...not because I HAVE to read for this assignment and that.
So on my latest important trip to the drug store(wasting time between doc appointment and chauffeuring children from school), I came across this book. As I wanted to write about it on my blog, I recalled that it was called "The Secret of Happiness". However, once I fetched it off my nightstand and read the title..."The Law of Happiness", I knew it must be official...because it says its the law!!!
I will have to do some research into this Cloud guy, and see what his credentials are, but so far I am finding the book right up my alley! I am always intrigued by the concept of happiness, wellness, well-being, and so naturally, when I saw this book, it caught my eye. Of course, what makes it even better is that I don't HAVE to read it...I can read it because I want to!
PS Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment