Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The proof is in the ....pudding?!?



Okay, maybe it isn't time for Christmas Pudding quite yet, but here goes a better attempt at showing my work to others!
I know that I am terrrible for writing, writing, and writing, but not publishing pictures to my favorite websites. This season I am determined to change that. Otherwise, you really might think that this is all just a bunch of Christmas bull!
Yes I am happy to join JYC for the fifth year now. And here is proof of some of the hard work I've been doing to get ready.
Doesn't my scrap area look all eclectic, like a "Tim Holtz" type craft area...well that's good, really it is just a mess! Amidst this mess here is my great new fun cover for my 6X12 Holiday Journal.
Of course I was anxious to get started, and TSR was able to help out with giving journal holiday words! Today's word is "JOY"! Here is the page I have started for it. I will have 2 words to work with this week, so I am taking a bit of time to think about this one.

Just so my Christmas stash doesn't get out of control, I have it all contained in this new handy dandy folder that I recently purchased!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've decided to show your work on your JYC album. I hope you keep showing as you work through the prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just loving the look of this album! I'm digi but it's very tempting to pull out my paper supplies. LOL And it's been packed away for years, so I dunno!! LOL
    TFS!!
    http://scrapyourlife.net

    ReplyDelete