Friday, December 2, 2011

December 1st is finally here...


and this means that I have officially started my Holiday Journal!
December 1 reads:
Oh the most wonderful time of the year has begun in the world of Christmas journals. Many of us all over the world are tuned in to Shimelle.com to share Christmas and/or holiday stories. It's interesting to think that many of us come from all walks of life (and areas of the world) yet we all feel the same passion for this project. So diverse, yet bound by a common passion.I don't feel compelled to focus on a manifesto, but I am excited to a lot of writing. Perhaps this will bring some inner peace, or at least part of my journey during this holiday season. Some days I may have lots to say, and some days maybe little (although I doubt it). Regardless, my hope is finding time for inner peace and reflection. I am so happy to have my journal prepared, and now to simply write.

No comments:

Post a Comment