Thursday, September 20, 2012

My poor neglected blog...

As I revisit my blog, to which I only write for my fellow scrappy friends, I can't help but feel as if I have neglected you a bit. However, there is no time like the present to get back at it. Coffee and colors could pretty much be described as a seasonal, crafty blog. Now that the fall is here, temperatures are cooler and it is a time I am indoors more, thus giving me more time to post ideas.

Journal Your Christmas, at Shimelle.com has been a tradition of mine for several years now, and we are already in the planning stages for our 2012 albums. This year I have chosen (at least for the time being) a hand made 6X12 horizontal album. I am looking forward to this landscape sort of layout, as I plan to use several mixed media techniques. I will not bind the album until it is completed at the end of December.

Happy Fall!

Gilly

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are starting your JYC stuff too! I've been planning mine for the past month, and collecting papers, embellishments, etc. I'm still not sure how I want my album to be, but I know it needs to be bigger than last years!

    ReplyDelete