Sunday, February 24, 2013

Winter Crop Challenges!!!

It has been such a fun week-end at TSR! Lots of laughs, eating, drinking, and even scrapping!!!

Ok, so first of all, to prove that I was really scrapping (and not a robot scrapping for me)!!! LOL


 
 
 So...first thing I did, as all exercisers do, is I warmed up...I know for once I followed the rules LOL!

This challenge required a banner, 2 stamps, 4 pattern papers, a piece of cloth (pink ribbon), and came with a sketch for inspiration. I was able to use some stencils that have been calling my name, as well as some tickets that have been kicking around. All the paper from this LO came from American Crafts XOXO line.



There were lots of places to get inspiration at TSR including MOJO tips on the TSR blog. For the MOJO challenge I polished off some PL pages here:

Some Feb. 2013

 


and Fall 2012...what a great way to at least get picture organized with some stories! Loving PL!



 
 
Julie had us do a sketch challenge and here is what I did here of my wonderful piece of scrappy heaven....

 
Last but not least, I completed Mels Die Cut or Punch Challenge...with a stamp. The die's are on both pages (journalling dies) and stamp is the orange triple heart.
 
 


I didn't get to complete all the challenges, and I must shut down to pack for an away crop! Thanks to all the TSR gals for their creativity, and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment