Friday, February 1, 2013

With Sincere Appreciation...

I feel so blessed to be a part of a very special online community...The Scraproom (TSR)! I joined TSR in 2006. I have heard that like-minded people find each other in the world, and I really feel that there is evidence of this at TSR!

We are all a bunch of women. We laugh, we cry, and above all else, we share a passion for scrapbooking!!! Through our online visiting, we have developed meaningful relationships. We fill each other in on our daily lives including the trials and the triumphs. Some of us have even had the opportunity to meet others in real life (IRL). That is when it becomes even more apparent how alike we really are. Through all this, there is one strong underlying quality in us all...we are all supportive of each other!!! We share things with this group and know the others have our backs. For all of this, I feel so blessed.

As many of you know, I took a big step towards a dream of mine a few months ago and registered to become a Life Coach. This had been a dream of mine for over a decade. I have been so lucky to have you gals to encourage and advise me. I am now a Certified Life Coach and just want to share with you all how grateful I am for your never-ending support (no matter what I'm up to!).

Thank-you TSR ladies!

My blog will be expanding soon to have a sister blog, and I'll keep you posted!

So, what are you grateful for at TSR? I look forward to hearing from you!

Gilly



6 comments:

  1. Without TSR I never would have met YOU and known of your awesomeness!!! Congrats on this new path in your professional life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Gilly!!! Without TSR, I would never have gotten the confidence to get my work "out there". I'm now on 2 design teams and totally credit the support of TSR for that. And even better than that? I've met TSR gals IRL, and they are even better in person. *love*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gilly!!

    I'm grateful for all the gals I've met at TSR. I've met some IRL too, but I'm
    wondering when I get you meet YOU in real life. :)
    That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Terry that will be fun when we meet! I have the feeling there might be some fun had!!! LOL

      Delete
  4. I'm looking forward to hearing your new stories about being a Life Coach. I'd love to have one!

    I'm loving TSR for the friendships; the mojo-kick I get with our online crops and the kits! I have saved so many hours since getting the kits. I remember the days I agonised for hours trying to match papers and then find the right embellies to match the photos. I can do layouts in 30 mins now! Suh-weet! But mostly the friendship and having somewhere to 'hang'.

    ReplyDelete