Thursday, September 26, 2013

A profound statement to share...

I am at home these days doing some serious soul searching. Last night DH and I were watching a show on TV and one of the characters said something that has really got me thinking...

"We are put on this earth with nothing...and we leave this earth with only our memories."


When my DH and I first heard it, we both looked at each other in awe...wow!

This morning, I am still pondering this statement and I am honestly finding it profound...not only as a person, but also as a scrapbooker/family memory keeper.

For whatever reason, this statement has really hit me at this point in my life and I just wanted to share it with my blog friends! What are your thoughts on this, I would love to hear from you!

I will have more thoughts on this later!

2 comments:

  1. I like the thought. I think we leave with the knowledge that we've gained too, so I'm working to get more of that stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this.
    It's got me thinking, which I do so love to do.

    ReplyDelete