Sunday, October 27, 2013

Smokin' Silhouette

I am in awe of the stuff I can create on my Silhouette. This week-end I have been cutting up chipboard. I really wanted to make something custom for this layout!


So, I began with an boring old cheerios box! Cut an arrow out the size I wanted and covered it with silver paint. Then used a template and dabbed on black paint.



Still needing some more of "something"...I then added some glimmer mist and distress ink to the arrow.
 
You have to love days like this. . . getting messy and playing with new scrappy toys!
 
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I really should try it on things other than paper, this is encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so cool, awesome layout! I'm going to quit throwing away cereal boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Gilly! Which blade and what settings did you use for the cardboard? TIA. :)
    SuzMannecke

    ReplyDelete