Sunday, December 28, 2014

Journal Your Christmas 2014...

Feel free to scroll through my pages quickly and enjoy. 
 
This year's album was a 12X12, with varying sizes of pages from 12X12 to 4X12 and including some flaps as small as 4X6.
 
I also included some pocket pages with gold foil transparencies and made some pockets with sequins and glitter.

Thanks for looking!

 A flap with 2014 Dec Documented on one side and journaling on the other.
The cover page includes the new lights we put up on our house.




6X12 page...Welcome... 
 
 
I always like to include pictures of my stash...I love seeing how it changes throughout the years...
 



 
 
 
12X12 with a flap...
 

 
 
I decided to include a page of retired paper that I loved and have used in JYC's past...Crate Paper Snow Day...
 
A page with a lot of journaling...

 


 Another 6X12page
 
 

 
A 6X12 transparency...with a flap added...

 







 
 
 

 
A page with a 4X6 sparkle pocket. a 3X4 sparkle pocket and a transparency quote...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A 4X12...both sides...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks again for having a browse! 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 

4 comments: