Saturday, October 17, 2015

Such an inspiring day...

 
 
I visited the largest Arts & Crafts Sale in our area today, that only happens once a year.
 
It was so inspiring to see all the artists, that I wanted to get the day's memories documented right away.
 
I used my fairly new Fuse tool to custom create a page to hold what I had picked up at the sale...a beautiful pamphlet as well as a bunch of business cards from artists I would like to purchase from again.
 
 


It sure felt good to get back to doing some pocket pages after collecting all this information today!
 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the Fuse! I confess I got one a month ago and I haven't even opened it yet....but I have plans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miriam I had bought mine in June...have hardly used it until now!

      Delete