Saturday, June 17, 2017

Creating outdoors...

 
 
For the past few weeks, I have been able to create outdoors. It is such a treat!
 
Here are my Project Life goodies on the patio.
 
I have the necessities in a Create 365 Planner Bag. Then I just print off my pictures, tuck them in the bag, and head out to the deck.
 
My Project Life album is a small Jane Davenport journal.
 
 
 
Practicing some watercolor washes.
 

 
 
It is so nice to enjoy the sun shining, the birds chirping and yes, even the grass growing.
 
Here is a bit of a view of my yard from the patio. Miss Pixie is on guard of the yard...watching for birds, squirrels, even a bug or two.
 
 
I also do paper work out here...using rocks as paperweights!
 
 
I hope everyone who is in the part of the world that is getting Spring/Summer, is able to get outdoors and enjoy some time creating.
 
Have a great day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, is that your real name? If so, do you realize how unsafe it is to use it online? If you ever posted anywhere that we shouldn't smoke pot or drink alcohol or use profanity, the bullies, especially the pot smokers, would be after you like they have with me for YEARS. They cuss me out and threaten me with death and bodily harm, telling me they're going to hunt me down and kill me, torture me and my family, brutally rape me, etc. Haven't you EVER posted anywhere that we shouldn't smoke pot?? And how did you get started drinking coffee?? I have ranted about this for years, explaining how we shouldn't drink coffee. I am a convert to the Mormon church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and we have The Word of Wisdom which is revelation from God saying that alcohol, tea, coffee, cigarettes and mind-altering drugs like marijuana are not for the body. We are taught the moral and physical reasons to avoid using these things. This HELPS us. It is good to understand why we shouldn't use these things. The LDS church is the true church, restored on the Earth in the latter days by Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. It has the fullness of the gospel, the correct doctrines and will bring you closer to Jesus Christ and the Bible than any other church. I never drank coffee even BEFORE I had religious beliefs. BLECH! I always felt that "coffee is for grownups" and I never felt "old enough" to consume this strong, hot drink. So many people think they have to drink things like coffee and tea to be a grownup, to fit in. It shouldn't be that way! We didn't drink coffee when we were little kids, did we? Of course not! The thought wouldn't have appealed to us at all! So what happened to you to make you turn into this person who thinks it's okay to drink coffee, and to make a video of it on the world wide web for all to see? How did you get started drinking coffee and why?? I challenge you to go back and find that little girl you used to be, and tell him she does NOT have to grow up and drink things like COFFEE to be a grownup. There is a better way to live!

    ReplyDelete